7 Apr 2012

An introduction

As a holder of the annual pass, I knew that sooner or later, I would get an invite into the Mists of Pandaria Beta. But I happened to be in the third wave of people, that got a beta pass invite.

I'm very excited! I've never been on a beta or a testrealm, and as an avid huntress of all things rare, and creature-involving (battle pets, companion pets, hunter pets...), I'm going to explore the new continent, in search of silver dragons.

When I first started playing, TBC was already released and my first character was a draenei huntress, I stumbled over my first rare, a ghoul in Westfall, and from then on, looking for rares has become one of my favorite WoW pastimes. Till now, I've completed both Frostbitten and the Outland one, I have gotten three time-lost protodrakes, two phosphoescent stone drakes, I found four camel figurines that teleport to Dormus, and found two Poseidus. I love rehoming rares, so two of those camel figurines went to two friends, one Poseisus is sitting in giftwrap and I can't count the number of rare pets like Madexx, Sambas, the spirit beasts... that I have rehomed to others.

But enough talking. Seeing as I still roam Sholazar, Storm Peaks or Uldum for rares, I don't think that playing in the beta will spoil anything for me... it's not like I'll ever get tired of the sound of npcscan *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment